Sectors - Cloud Computing
Cloud computing offers today’s enterprises many benefits in terms of flexibility, cost-savings (and shift from Capex to Opex), and the chance to focus on their core business. But with all that comes the disadvantage that every single user in the company is now remote from the corporate applications. Companies have traditionally addressed remote application performance by deploying WAN Optimization appliances in front of the applications, but that’s not possible when you have no physical access to the data center. Replify’s Accelerator has a unique advantage: it’s a virtual appliance which can be deployed remotely into the cloud to sit in front of your key applications and provide users with the level of application response they need. We have images already available for the Amazon EC2 platform and others can be prepared with very little effort.
At the local end, users have the choice of a shared appliance within a site, or to install individual WAN Optimization directly onto their PCs and experience the benefits from wherever they need to work.
Adoption of cloud services requires that the needs of ALL employees can be met – including those who work remotely and/or travel; with Replify Accelerator you can deliver true remote application usability for all your cloud services. Don’t wait for the usability problem to emerge – plan for it as you take advantage of cloud services and keep users happy and productive with Replify Accelerator.
“As enterprises move their applications into externally hosted cloud-computing services, they are likely to experience various degrees of application performance issues that can lower user satisfaction and degrade productivity. Software-based WAN optimization products can help an enterprise adopt cloud-based services and maintain an excellent user experience, without requiring new IT infrastructure.”
Bjarne Munch, Gartner
- Fully compatible with Microsoft BPOS/Office 365 and Dynamics Online
- Flexible licensing model – you pay only for active users and you can ramp up and down in minutes
- Deploy directly into the cloud alongside the applications
- Acceleration for HTTP, HTTPS, File transfers and many other common user activities
- All interactions with SharePoint and other content management solutions are accelerated and enhanced by Replify Accelerator.
- Offline working – even when the network isn’t there, your key content still is. Work on them locally but maintain synchronization with the central repositories and other users with minimal bandwidth demands.