Sectors - Construction
The Construction industry is very much characterized by the need for workers to collaborate across the globe, on a flexible and dynamic basis, often faced with bandwidth constraints, and the need to set up and tear down sites quickly. The environments are challenging, customers expect work to start the day after contracts are signed, and hardware-based WAN acceleration approaches cost too much, take too long to ship and don’t flex as sites grow and contract during the course of a project.
The shared “artefacts” in the form of drawings and designs are large, and go back and forth as designs are iteratively evolved. Penalties for delays and missed deadlines can be very substantial and sometimes the critical path is getting the latest designs or contracts to the right people in time. Replify uniquely solves all those problems, and solves them at the best price/performance on the market today.
Features and Benefits
- Flexible licensing model – you pay only for active users and you can ramp up and down in minutes
- Site and/or Client deployment – provide acceleration where it’s needed
- No hardware devices to deploy – start with acceleration for individual users and as a project grows migrate to a local VA and scale that as you need it.
- Industry best acceleration for AutoCAD content – no-one delivers better compression and faster transmission of AutoCAD. Whether by email, file transfer or SharePoint we will move it fastest.
- Resume interrupted downloads – because content is learned as it passes, even if the network fails and your file transfer is broken, it will quickly recover and pick up from where it left off if you try again.
- Offline working – even when the network isn’t there, your key documents still are. Work on them locally but maintain synchronization with the central repositories and other users with minimal bandwidth demands.